Welcome to Centralia
Elevating reflexology standards to the highest levels
Centralia are the link between the Awarding Organisation and the Centres Reflexology Teachers
What does it mean if you teach or learn at a Centralia Centre?
- Centralia Centres agree to the highest levels of scrutiny, so that standards of teaching and learning are at the same level of excellence wherever you enrol.
- Centralia only uses fully qualified Internal Quality Assurance Officers, who are rigorous in making sure that learners/students are proficient and highly accomplished by the time they graduate.
- The Syllabus for the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Applied Reflexology for Integrated Medicine is exceptional and includes bespoke treatment protocols that include Duopody (a two feet and bi manual technique that accurately reflects anatomical systems macro to micro); NeuroEndoPsychoImmunoPody - NEPIP (with additional theoretical learning to help in understanding behaviour and in particular stress responses and the impact on our nervous and endocrine systems and how this impacts on our immunity to disease) and CALM a treatment protocol that doesn't attempt to achieve homeostasis as used in the context of palliative and life limiting illness. Only Centralia Centres have a Licence to Teach these 3 treatment techniques, making the Practitioners notably recognisable. Duopody is included in a Masters Degree for Doctors studying pain management. Not learning the technique, but understanding why it could and should be used as a referred practice.
- Clinician's and Health Professionals around the world are recognising the importance of an Integrated approach to health medicine. The syllabus embraces this and encourages students to use an evidence based approach to treat all aspects of a persons physical and emotional health and wellbeing.
- Knowledge and outstanding skills are gained with the UK's most progressive reflexology programme, authorised and fully regulated under the frameworks of Awarding Body OTHM and UK regulator OFQUAL
- In the Skills for Health Sector: Nursing and Subjects and Vocations Allied to Medicine
- The only Level 5 Reflexology Diploma with 120 credits. The only Level 5 Reflexology Diploma with credits that are recognised worldwide by the ECTS system of credit transfer. 2 UK credits = 1 ECTS credit.
- The only Level 5 Diploma teaching reflexology where students can be certain that their knowledge and skills are consistently assessed. This is because wherever you study, no matter who your teacher is, the assignments are standardised and every learner has to pass the same practical exams, case studies, reports, essays!
- There are 8 units, 7 of which are at level 5 (comparable to second year degree) and 1 unit at level 6 (comparable to third year degree) and the ONLY level 5 Diploma to have level 6 unit.
- Reflexology training that meets all current regulatory standards - and more.
- Centralia Centre tutors will offer practical individualised training, but in addition, all Centralia Centres also instruct in a treatment technique called NeuroEndoPsychoImmunoPody - NEPIP with additional theoretical learning to help in understanding behaviour and in particular, stress responses and the impact on our nervous and endocrine systems and how this then impacts on our immunity to disease
- The aim of a Level 5 Course is to produce confident, knowledgeable, highly trained, clinical, therapeutic and professional practitioners of the future
- Centralia is a forward thinking organisation with forward thinking Centralia Centres and tutors which then reflects in the Practitioners they qualify as many of them will also be forward thinking ...
- A syllabus that is constantly upgraded by the leading reflexology trainers in the UK
- Aspiring to teach with advancement of our wonderful profession as objective
- Centralia Centres constantly advocate the progression of Reflexology training in the UK
- Centralia are the ONLY organisation accepted by the Reflexology in Europe Nexus (RiEN) and attend the Annual General Meeting providing input to the development of reflexology within Europe as well as the UK
- Delivery of Reflexology Course units that are 100% Reflexology.
- Exceptional course content
- Focusing and elevating the learner experience
- Leading the way in professional reflexology training
- EXCELLENT COURSE, EXCELLENT TUTORS = EXCELLENT PRACTITIONERS
Have you ever dreamt of teaching reflexology? If you have relevant experience or have studied on a Level 5 Diploma in Reflexology, and either have or are willing to study for a teacher training qualification, please get in touch as you may wish to consider becoming a Partnership Centre with ...
PLEASE CLICK ON IMAGE TO ACCESS CONTACT INFORMATION